- Making sure Jellybean attends every supervised visitation with W.
- Building an amazing relationship with Ant, a friend of mine from high school who has grown into an amazing man with two awesome little boys.
- Building a step-motherly relationship with those two little boys, Ace and Dango.
- Finding a home for my lazy-eyed beagle. Between raising a toddler by myself and working full time, I couldn't provide much for him. He now lives with a shop-owner who takes him to work every day and gets all kinds of love and affection. :)
- Moving in with Ant! Which means we are living--with our three toddlers!--in my tiny apartment. Luckily, my apartment had a spare living room downstairs, so Ant and I are using that as a bedroom and the boys have my old bedroom.
- Preparing for court. When we went back in February, we found that W. was unprepared so we had to postpone... again.
- Finding healthy ways to deal with stress. My latest therapy? Vacuuming. I seriously love to run the vacuum cleaner. It zens me out.
Monday, March 14, 2011
The Last Month In A Nutshell
So basically, the last month of my life has been: